Nino’s of Boca is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Nino’s of Boca takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Nino’s of Boca:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Nino’s of Boca is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria: Images of text are only used for decorative purposes. Re-authentication after a session expires does not cause loss of data. Some videos have sign language interpretation.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Nino’s of Boca. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Nino’s of Boca:
- Phone: (561) 392-9075
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor address: 7120 Beracasa Way, Boca Raton, FL 33433
- Postal address: 7120 Beracasa Way, Boca Raton, FL 33433
- On Facebook: /ninositalian
We try to respond to feedback within 3 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Nino’s of Boca is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Despite best efforts, accessibility may not work well in every combination of operating system, web browser, and assistive technology. Developers typically test their websites and mobile applications with common user environments, to determine compatibility. WCAG defines requirements for accessibility features provided by content authors to be accessibility supported. Communicating this compatibility expectation helps user to determine if that is the cause for any issues they may be observing
Nino’s of Boca is not compatible with:
- Comments from users: uploaded images may not have text alternatives because we cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 10 business days. Please use the ‘report issue’ button if you encounter an issue.
- Archived documents: might not work with current assistive technologies because they use outdated technologies that do not support accessibility. We convert documents to new formats upon request within 3 business days. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
Accessibility of Nino’s of Boca relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Nino’s of Boca assessed the accessibility of Nino’s of Boca by the following approaches:
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Nino’s of Boca
Owner or Manager
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 2 business days, and to propose a solution within 10 business days. You are entitled to escalate a complaint to email@example.com, should you be dissatisfied with our response to you.
This statement was created on 7 January 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.